Full flexibility in eRoaming
A combustion engine can be refuelled at any petrol station, , just as a charging current should be, irrespective of the provider and available everywhere. sing roaming interfaces, so-called eRoaming gateways, chargecloud ensures that your customers have access to more than 100,000 charging stations across Europe. At the same time, your charging stations are also open to customers of other providers.
This creates additional sales, builds trust in your solutions and enhances customer loyalty. This also allows you to help to create and consolidate a nationwide and Europe-wide network.
eRoaming service products
For Charge Point Operators, E-mobility Service Provider or both in one
How to use eRoaming and what to use it for depends on your favourite market role: As a charge point operator or CPO, you can make your charging infrastructure available to other providers and a larger group of end customers. As a pure emobility service provider or EMP, you can offer your end customers Europe-wide access to charging stations.
The eRoaming functions are available separately for both roles, as are, of course, also full-service providers with their own charging stations and their own end customers, who combine both market roles.
- As a CPO: display of your own charging stations in the apps of other providers
- As an EMP: make more than 100,000 charging points from third-party CPOs accessible to your charging customers
eRoaming for the CPO
If you find yourself in the role of a CPO, invit.e opens up the comfortable possibility to provide customers of other EMPs the access to your charging stations without the need for additional roaming contracts.
chargecloud simplifies for you the contract network with the largest European roaming platforms such as Hubject, Gireve or Stromnetz Hamburg and increases the potential customer base of your charging stations by a multitude of EMPs. The chargecloud coordinates all aspects of payment processing, including clearing, and you receive your earnings conveniently by credit note or invoice.
- Access and charging possibility of a large number of charging customers of third-party EMPs
- All relevant EMPs in Europe are connected
- No additional roaming contracts required
- Monthly credits of the charging processes
- Clearing risk taken over by chargecloud
eRoaming for the EMP
With chargecloud e.xpand you, as EMP, enable your customers to access tens of thousands of charging points throughout Europe.
The chargecloud manages all the roaming agreements with numerous CPOs for you, either on a bilateral basis or via market-leading roaming platforms such as Hubject or Gireve. The only thing needed is just one single contract with chargecloud. A any time you retain full control over the tariff structure for your customers. All billing processes between you and the individual CPOs, including time-consuming invoice validation with different layouts, are no longer necessary. You will automatically receive just a single monthly invoice from chargecloud.
- Access and charging possibility at a variety of charging points from third-party CPOs
- All relevant CPOs in Europe are connected
- No additional roaming contracts required
- Plausibility check of CPO invoices by chargecloud
- Monthly collective billing of the charging processes carried out
- Contractual relationship and billing of the charging customers lies with the EMP
When choosing your e-roaming partner, all options are available. Via our system-internal roaming hub, you can easily network with over 150 chargecloud clients – even with existing structures such as the TankE network and the Ladeverbund+ which connects over 85 municipal utilities across Germany. In order to promote internal eRoaming between chargecloud customers and to make it simple, you can freely choose with which partners you would like to enter into a roaming connection - there are no additional costs for you.
- chargecloud internal option to connect CPOs and EMPs
- no additional costs for CPOs and EMPs
Different interfaces give you flexibility
Through a direct interface, you can connect to partners in Germany and Europe via the e-roaming platforms e-Clearing.net (e.g. ladenetz.de), Hubject (e.g. innogy, EnBW and E.On) or Gireve. It is also possible to connect with bilateral partners. You have full flexibility in the selection of eRoaming partners.
- Roaming partners and networks such as Hubject, e-Clearing.net, PlugSurfing, Stromnetz Hamburg, TankE, e-laden, AllgäuStrom and much more
- You can manage roaming platforms independently
- Independent negotiation and billing with roaming partners
- Mutual financial settlement with roaming partners can be integrated into your normal billing using B2B rates
Limit approvals yourself
As with your own charging stations, you can also decide for roaming partners which of your customer groups can use them and at what rates. Only available charging stations with live status are displayed in the app, internal and external.
You also retain control over external access to your networked charging stations and individually determine which user groups and which roaming partners can charge there.