Integration of location partners
We help our partners to build their own business models: our location partner product enables municipal utilities to involve “location partners” from industry and trade on site and, for example, car dealerships, hotels, restaurants or retailers can contribute to the turnover of their charging infrastructure.
In this way, municipal utilities become solution providers for commercial customers and can increase their reach and sales. Your location partners get access to your charging stations and do not have to worry about anything: at the same time, the complete implementation, including billing, is your task.
Specially developed B2B app
On the technical basis of our white label app we have developed a special B2B app that can help you deal with your location partners. With this app, each of your business customers has its own access and a transparent overview of the status of their charging stations, charging processes and sales.
You can see the data relevant to you as the operator in your backend: just like with your other charging infrastructure, you can see the stations assigned to your location partners and their total sales. By the way: all end customers will also find these charging stations – along with all others – as usual in the B2C app.
Location partners can
- create and edit your account
- manage their own stations and receive malfunction reports
- anonymously oversee charging processes
- view invoices and credit notes
Automatic billing and revenue sharing
With our location partner product, you can manage the complete charging infrastructure for your commercial customers and bill service fees for this type of service. It is billed completely automatically in the chargecloud. As a price component, you can charge a one-time setup fee and monthly fees per charging stations.
At the same time, as a service provider, you take over the billing of the charging stations for your customers and then pay them out monthly to the location partners.
Advantages for you as a CPO
- As a station operator, you are also a service provider – and the first point of contact for e-mobility
- You build your own business model
- You not only reach end customers, but also attract business customers
- You can serve small and large partners from industry and commerce
- You run operations and provide services from one source
- You can bill service fees automatically
Advantages for participating location partners
- An excellent introduction into the e-mobility business
- Simply become part of a charging station network, participate in the growth market and actively help shape the mobility transition to sustainable/environmentally friendly transport
- Build your own billable charging infrastructure and make it accessible to end customers
- A complete package of monitoring, administration and billing – with minimal effort
- Boost your image while increasing customer satisfaction and employee retention
- Automated participation in the sales of e-mobility partners (reimbursement)