Functional for you and your customers
You have an overview of your complete e-mobility business, accessible at any time from the chargecloud backend. Our white label app for smartphones makes charging easy for your customers. Once registered, users can easily find their next charging station, begin charging and pay directly.
Of course, different payment methods are available to select from. All charging data and invoices can be viewed in the app at any time. With all these functions, our app is a crucial part of the chargecloud offering and makes e-mobility easy for everyone involved.
Individual adjustments for your company and your brand
Your customers have chosen you for a reason – that is why you should take your branding seriously. The colour of the white label app can be adapted to the corporate identity of your company and your logo can also be added.
So you can take advantage of all that chargecloud has to offer and do it under your own name and design. Our name will not appear to your end customers.
If desired, you can also release a common app under one umbrella brand with several operators, for example as a regional e-mobility network.
Modern map and list view with a filter function and navigation
Users can decide for themselves how they want to search for charging stations: either by using a convenient list view or a map that allows Google and Apple functions such as addressing the stations and real-time display of traffic information.
Users can immediately see whether a station is free or occupied and can use filter functions to customise the search. For example, stations can be filtered according to opening times, maximum charging current or connector types. The navigation function guides the customer to the charging location. And you can easily add a specific charging station to your favourite list with just one click.
Live display of charging data: high transparency for your customers
Price transparency is guaranteed with the app: After selecting a charging station, each customer can see its individual rates and the current meter reading of the charging station at a glance. When the charging process starts, the charging data such as electricity consumption and costs run in real time.
The data is collected and exported in accordance with legal regulations. Immediately after the charging process ends, a separate invoice is automatically generated and posted to the customer by e-mail. This provides you with a good overview and helps build trust with your customers.
- Convincing: used by more than 35 companies and over 50,000 users across Europe
- Customer friendly: multilingual, clearly displayed and intuitive to use
- Modern map view with filter function and navigation
- Registration and administration of your account, including payment data
- Display of private charging stations for authorised customers
- Live display of charging stations
- Favourite list of charging stations
- History of all charging processes including waiting time, consumption and costs
- Live display of ongoing processes including current costs and measured values
- Representation of charging line and consumption as a diagram